Saturday, October 14, 2006

Some thoughts on next year

Some of my thinking so far about crosses I would like to make next year:

  • use some more of the Lamberts I have (different from this past year)
    • Blue Diana
    • Cote d'Azure
    • Cerulean Star
    • Isolde
    • Phenomenal Sapphire
  • work with more of some of Ned Roberts lines
    • Talon
    • Orchid Moonrise
    • Lavender Handlebars (thank you Diane!)
    • Green Warrior (again, thank you Diane!)
    • Burgundy Crab
  • others to work in
    • Android
    • Fol de Rol
    • How's the Weather Up There
    • Tomorrow's Song
I will do less crosses than I did this year to keep the seedlings to a manageable number! I should also begin to see first flowers on my first seedlings, so I can hopefully start the process of selection next year as well!

No comments: